Sonos Roam Bluetooth Speaker
At every party or ceremony, we require a speaker which is built to give a good sound quality. Sonos Roam contains an effortless setup that is connected to wifi and gives us adventure through its sound. We just have to automatically connect with a Wifi and enjoy the moment.
Sonos CEO said that:
“It’s not only our smartest and most versatile speaker, but it’s also the most affordable. Roam provides the opportunity to Millions of customers to get started with Sonos and it is the right product at right time”.
Roam was designed to deliver an incredible sound experience.
Sonos Roam is simple as the speaker looks minimal triangular body with a front grille featuring the Sonos logo, and a rubber button on one side.
There are four buttons:
- A mute button for the microphone.
- A play/pause button.
- A volume up and volume down.
- The end caps are rubberized for shock resistance.
There’s a single USB-C port and power button on the backside.
Black and White colors in sleek, Portable, and lightweight at 6.61 inches and 430 grams.
The followings are the features of Sonos Roam:
- Sonos Roam has an IPX67 rating.
- It can be submerged underwater for up to 30 minutes.
- It has a powerful sound output and is impressive in rich sound.
- Neat sound output and have depth.
- It has quality bass that sounds smooth.
- It is a delight for any audiophile.
- It supports hands-free voice commands.
It has automatic True play
Sonos Roams last 7-8 hours after a full charge.
It has pretty much colors and portable speakers.
- Dimension: 168*62*60 mm.
- Weight: 430 grams.
- Connectivity: WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5, Airplay 2.
- Water resistance.
Advantages of Sonos Roam Bluetooth speakers:
- Rugged design.
- Totally water and dust-proof.
- Qi-wireless plus USB-C makes charging easy.
- Exceptional sound for its size.
- A lot of connectivity options.
- Auto true play.
- Support airplay 2, Alexa, and Google Assistant.
Disadvantages of Sonos Roam Bluetooth Speaker:
- Battery life is under-claimed.
- Does not work as a speakerphone.
- Sonos S2 app is limiting.
- No stereo pairing over Bluetooth.
- Sound swaps do does not work across wifi, Bluetooth, and Airplay 2 modes.